- OEMs need their new vehicle distribution process to perform on shorter lead times, reduced incidents, best price and constant tracking to best serve their dealers networks
- Besides their high-volume distribution channels to dealer networks, OEMs face the growing demand for managing customized transportation of cars: overflows, special units, direct-to-customer deliveries.
- When they support directly their buy-backs, OEMs also need efficient management of the complex return-car process to transport the used cars to the right resale channels: specialized outlets, auction houses, ports for exportation.
- OEMs need highly adaptable process-management solutions that can keep pace with their changing business, for handling all the logistics aspects.
- OEMs look for innovative solutions to enhance their end customers’ experience: the delivery of the new car directly to their locations and even more, the simultaneous pick-up of their used ones
That’s why Syngin Technology offers a full range of services dedicated to the OEMs